Communication agency in China
Communicating in China is certainly complex but a correct strategy and a communication agency in China can open the doors to a market with enormous potential. Creativity is needed but also a lot of skills and the possibility of taking advantage of a multicultural team capable of combining the needs of a Western company with an audience with a often very different mentality.
DAG Communication operates through its own direct branch in China and a team of dedicated experts in Italy to ensure timely knowledge of the market and emerging trends and to be able to support companies step by step without language barriers. What distinguishes D.A.G. Communication in the communication market is the strong consulting capacity: our company does not limit itself to “execute directives” but always studies the most suitable communication strategies for each individual client, for his objectives and characteristics.
Social Media in China
- We can open accounts on WeChat, Weibo, Little Red Book, Douyin (TikTok), etc. for foreign companies that are not based in China, looking after all the required complex bureaucracy with a well-rounded service
- We build your communication strategy through Chinese social networks by defining key messages, tone of voice, editorial calendar, creating and publishing content tailored to the Chinese market
- We manage the moderation of messages received from WeChat, Weibo, Rebook, Douyin, etc.
- We create a promotion campaign that allows you to increase both followers and views and interactions with your posts on WeChat, Weibo, Little Red Book, Douyin, etc.
Some of our clients
Other communication services in China
For those who want to increase their visibility also through more classic communication tools, we are able to create:
- Communication strategy: we suggest an effective PR strategy for the Chinese market.
- E-commerce through Alibaba, Aliexpress, Tmall: opening and management of stores on Alibaba, Aliexpress, Tmall, and other vertical e-commerce portals
- Audience and Media targeting: we identify the main target audiences for our customers through main media and social media
- Press kit: we design, draw up and distribute the press kit presenting the company and its products.
- Press releases: drafting and sending of press releases in Chinese and sending to target media and journalists
- Story angle: we search, write and tell the news according to all possible different angles.
- Influencers: we open collaboration opportunities with social media influencers.
- Press Tour: we organize individual and group press tours at our customers’ production sites.
- Product testing: we select a number of level journalists and bloggers to whom we send the products to be tested for a possible review.
- Websites: We create Chinese-language sites designed for Chinese users.
- Brochures: We produce brochures related to the company and its products in Chinese.
- Live streaming: organization of live events for the presentation of products and sales
- Partnerships: We forge alliances with partners to facilitate joint marketing activities.
- Special events: we organize and manage B2B and B2C promotional and media events.
- Newsletter: we produce and distribute newsletters for consumers and businesses on the Italian and foreign market.
- Copywriting: We provide original copywriting for promotional material.
- Translation: We provide translation services from all languages to Chinese
Will TikTok remain the world’s most downloaded app in 2023?
According to the latest data analyzed by AppFigures, once again TikTok emerges as the most downloaded app in November 2022, reaching more than 1.5 billion users, the data say. After the success of the past two years, however, some indicators point to a slowdown in...
WeCom: the new frontier of customer care in China
What is WeCom? WeCom is a service initially conceived by the Tencent (WeChat) team as a corporate tool for internal communication. Over time, however, industry experts found out that this tool was ideal for interacting with the entire WeChat ecosystem and could enable...
What is WeChat Channel and why do you need it?
WeChat Channels is a short video platform and the most powerful answer to Douyin (Douyin is what in the western country we call Tiktok). It is located inside WeChat and you can access it from the ‘Discover’ option. WeChat Channel is a feature that everyone can use to...
How much is the Chinese market worth for Italian companies?
GDP in China in the first quarter of 2021 increased by + 18.3%, and in 2020, China was the only country in the world to maintain economic growth, achieving + 2.3%. Not only that, in 2021, with 1,058 billionaires (+ 259 compared to 2020), China has overtaken the United...
Why shouldn’t you leave the management of your communication abroad to your distributor?
If you are facing a new non-European market, especially if it is large, distant and in a foreign language you aren’t familiar with, and have finally found youself a distributor, it is possible that you are tempted to delegate not only the sale of your products but...
Singles Day 11.11
What is Singles day? November 11, also known as Singles’ Day is the largest shopping day int he WORLD. Double 11 falls on Nov. 11 because the four 1s in the date resembles a bare stick, which in a slang for an unmarried man ho does not add “branches” to the family...
Which WeChat account can a non Chinese resident company open?
WeChat is the most used platform in China and it is essential for every company that wants to sell (or even just thinks about selling) in this large national country to have an official account: but which WeChat account can open a company that has not a legal...