Technology PR Agency
Whether you produce consumer tech products, are in need of launching an app, or deliver one of the most powered BtoB software, DAG Communication will be your guide. As a strong Technology Press Relations Agency in Italy, we are able to develop your image in the Italian market.
The clients we gain at DAG are passionate about their work in the health and life science sector, and this passion is something that we share. At DAG Communication we understand your company’s advances have a tremendous impact on lives within Italy and around the world. As a result we aim to create and maintain strong relationships with the most ifluential leaders. For example CEFRIEL, the most important innovation center in Italy (a little MIT), has been a close client of ours since the 2005, in addition to Macrom (headphones) and Brondi (mobile phones), two of Italy’s strongest leaders in consumer eletronics products. It may be the innovative science behind consumer products, breakthrough developments in the BtoB relation process, or in software technology that improves the way people live. In any case, we take complex scientific or technical information and communicate it in a way that makes sense to any audience ranging from the mass-market consumers to legislators, government regulators and business partners.
In fact, science and technology communications is part of our history. So if you have a story to tell, let us help you tell it to the right people in the right way. We will ensure your company is able to achieve your goals, and make a difference in people’s lives, through the use of powerful PR tools that deliver excellent and measurable results.
We believe our clients can be behind the best new innovations of the future and will assist you in this process through:
- Consumer tech products
- Mobile market
- Software BtoB
- It security
- Med tech
- Systems Integration
Technology PR Agency Services
- PR Strategy: we suggest an effective PR strategy for the Italian market and further develop it into a clearly detailed PR activity and budget plan.
- Audience and Media Targeting: we identify our clients‘ key target audiences and key target media.
- Media Information: we research, write and enhance basic Italian media information – including fact sheets, background articles and more.
- Press Kits: we edit, design, produce and distribute Italian press kits.
- Press Releases: we create, write and distribute press releases among the Italian media
- Story Exposés: we research, write and pitch stories.
- Virtual Press Office: we build and maintain virtual press offices as 24-hour access points for up-to-date and in-depth Italian media information about our clients.
- Relations Building: we establish and cultivate constructive relationships with leading journalists and bloggers in Italy.
- Press Tour: we organize individual and group press tours at our customers’ production facilities.
- Product Testing: we select a number of journalists and level bloggers to whom we send the products to be tested for a possible review.
- Websites: we create professional and engaging websites for the Technology sector.
- Brochures: we produce brochures related to the company and its products.
In addition we also offer:
- Reporting: we closely document all PR activities, budget use and media coverage.
- Alliances: we forge cooperative alliances with industry partners to facilitate joint marketing activities.
- Tradeshow PR: we organise and execute media relations activities at the most important trade fairs in Italy.
- Special events: we create and produce special promotional and media events in Italy.
- Newsletters: we produce and distribute consumer and business newsletters for the Italian-speaking market.
- Copywriting: we deliver high-end translations into Italian and original copywriting for promotional material.
- Social Media Marketing: we manage the social channels of our customers by creating quality editorial content.
- Contests: we organize contests for our customers or find opportunities to offer products such as awards.
Technology Customers and References