Tourism PR Agency
Are you looking for a Tourism Public Relations Agency in Italy? Do you want to plan an effective communication and marketing strategy to promote tourism in your country or to attract guests in your hotels? With Italian customers being highly demanding, your marketing strategies must be careful projected and executed if you desire to involve the 27 millions of Italians that travel for holiday. Our destination PR campaigns make tourism destinations better known in Italy. We raise public awareness of destinations in Italy.
We spread the word about tourism destinations among key journalists and media. Our destination PR campaigns reaches about 2,500 relevant travel journalists and bloggers in Italy. Some of these include national daily and weekly key newspapers and news magazines such as those based on travel, business travel, wellness and lifestyle, women, food, architecture, interior design, general travel trade publications, events, conference and incentive planners, hospitality, on-board magazines, and various consumer magazines. We use powerful destination PR tools to deliver excellent, measurable results.
Tourism PR Agency Services
- Destination PR Strategy: we suggest an effective destination PR strategy for the Italian market and further develop it into a clearly detailed destination PR activity and budget plan.
- Audience and Media Targeting: we identify our clients‘ key target audiences and key target media.
- Media Information: we research, write and enhance basic Italian media information about tourism destinations – including fact sheets, background articles and more.
- Destination Press Kits: we edit, design, produce and distribute Italian press kits about tourism destinations.
- Press Releases: we create, write and distribute press releases among the Italian media
- Story Exposés: we research, write and pitch stories.
- Virtual Press Office: we build and maintain virtual press offices as 24-hour access points for up-to-date and in-depth Italian media information about our clients’ destinations.
- Relations Building: on behalf of destination marketing organization around the world, we establish and cultivate constructive relationships with leading travel journalists in Italy.
- Media Visits: we organize individual and group media visits to our clients’ destinations.
- Destination Marketing Websites: we can produce and maintain the Italian part of tourism destinations’ websites.
- Destination Marketing Brochures: we produce Italian language versions of destination brochures.
In addition we also offer:
- Reporting: we closely document all PR activities, budget use and media coverage about our clients’ destinations.
- Alliances: we forge cooperative alliances with industry partners to facilitate joint marketing activities.
- Tradeshow PR: we organise and execute media relations activities at BIT (the most important tourism show in Italy) and at other tourism tradeshows throughout Italy.
- Special events: We create and produce special promotional and media events in Italy.
- Newsletters: We produce and distribute consumer and business newsletters for the Italian-speaking market.
- Localisation and copywriting: we deliver high-end translations into Italian and original copywriting for promotional material
- Tourism social media marketing
Tourism Customers and References
Tourism Case Studies