Training & Job PR Agency
The Training and Work sector is an area of activity that DAG Communication has specialized in since its foundation in 2000. Infact, DAG Communication’s founder, Giorgio D’Amore, has contributed to the creation of one of the first webpages in this sector: Jobcafè, now known as Stepstone.it
With DAG Communication’s profound amount of knowledge, they have been able to obtain many high profile clients and earn credibility. DAG Communication is known for creating close relationships with their clients in order to produce strong personalized communication projects allowing each client’s company and products to gain visibility in top markets. DAG Communications allows companies to obtain greater visibility within their target market through the following activities.
Training & Job PR Agency Services
- PR Strategy: we suggest an effective PR strategy for the Italian market and further develop it into a clearly detailed PR activity and budget plan.
- Audience and Media Targeting: we identify our clients‘ key target audiences and key target media.
- Media Information: we research, write and enhance basic Italian media information – including fact sheets, background articles and more.
- Press Kits: we edit, design, produce and distribute Italian press kits.
- Press Releases: we create, write and distribute press releases among the Italian media.
- Story Exposés: we research, write and pitch stories.
- Virtual Press Office: we build and maintain virtual press offices as 24-hour access points for up-to-date and in-depth Italian media information about our clients.
- Relations Building: we establish and cultivate constructive relationships with leading journalists and bloggers in Italy.
- Press Tour: we organize individual and group press tours at our customers’ production facilities.
- Websites: we create professional and engaging websites for the Training Job sector.
- Brochures: we produce brochures related to the company and its proucts.
In addition we also offer:
- Reporting: we closely document all PR activities, budget use and media coverage.
- Alliances: we forge cooperative alliances with industry partners to facilitate joint marketing activities.
- Tradeshow PR: we organise and execute media relations activities at the most important trade fairs in Italy.
- Special events: we create and produce special promotional and media events in Italy.
- Newsletters: we produce and distribute consumer and business newsletters for the Italian-speaking market.
- Copywriting: we deliver high-end translations into Italian and original copywriting for promotional material.
- Social Media Marketing: we manage the social channels of our customers by creating quality editorial content.
- Contests: we organize contests for our customers.
Training & Job Customers and References