Public Relations in Italy: developing your brand in the 8th market in the world!
Managing Public Relations in Italy requires a team of Italian media relation professionals. According to UN, IMF and World Bank, Italy currently stands as the 8th Nation in the World for GDP. With Italy being in such a strong position, if your company wants to successfully invest in the Italian market (one of the largest in the world), it is necessary to hire an Italian Public Relations team or Public Relations agency.
DAG Communication is a Public Relations agency, located in Milan, Italy, offering a complete range of Public Relations activities to multinational companies entering the Italian market. We understand our market as media (Internet, newspapers, magazines, TV and radios) and further recognize how to use these activities in order to speak volumes about your company or organization.
• Press kit editing
• Press releases editing and output
• Interviews proposal to journalists and management
• Press conferences organization
• Case history production
• Press clippings production
• Media Training
DAG Communication has worked with companies and organizations in many sectors since its foundation in 2000. We have broadened our areas of expertise over the years and are able to assist your company in all fields of operation. A few areas we exceed in include:
- FinancialCommunication: We have built stong relations with journalists of the most important financial medias including Il Sole 24 ore, MF, Milano Finanza, Reuters, Radiocor, and Il Mondo, in addition to web portals such as soldionline.it, finanzaworld.it and many more.
- Product Communication: DAG can look after all of your media and blogger relations including those within fashion, food, apparel, ICT and other industries. We also manage the launch of new products through the use of events and projects.
- Crisis Communication: DAG Communication can assist companies to react to a media attacks or crisis’ occuring based on a financial crisis, accident on the job, industrial accident, sabotage, etc.
Below you can select from a detailed list of our expertise: