According to the study Market e-mail tracker 2018, e-mail marketing is considered the tool able to record the highest ROI, with a return on investment of € 33 for each euro spent. This type of direct marketing, being potentially suitable for all companies, is widespread. Today it is estimated that about 281 billion e-mails are exchanged, and it is estimated to reach 333 billion in 2022. Another significant data was obtained from a further study published by Market Research Reports Search Engine, which estimated the value of the global e-mail marketing market at around 19 billion euros. The study has also focused its attention on the particular use of e-mail marketing to increase the company’s strategies. The e-mail therefore continues to be the most reliable channel, able to generate the highest profitability.
- Newspaper circulation: in ten years Corriere and Repubblica lose over 350.000 copies
- Fuorisalone 2019: guide to the Design Week districts
- Great success for the 10 years celebration of Famiglie Storiche dell’Amarone
- Carlo Verdelli is the new editor-in-chief of Repubblica
- Fortinet Threat Landscape Report has been mentioned on Corriere della Sera
- About us
- Contact us