On February 6th the Board of Directors of GEDI Gruppo Editoriale appointed Carlo Verdelli as the new editor-in-chief of la Repubblica. Carlo Verdelli began his journalistic career with la Repubblica, where he worked as a collaborator. In the following years he gained a solid experience as editor-in-chief of several prestigious newspapers, such as Gazzetta dello Sport and Vanity Fair. Verdelli replaced Mario Calabresi, to whom the Board of Directors expressed its very warm thanks for the efforts he has made during the mandate.
- Newspaper circulation: in ten years Corriere and Repubblica lose over 350.000 copies
- Fuorisalone 2019: guide to the Design Week districts
- Great success for the 10 years celebration of Famiglie Storiche dell’Amarone
- Carlo Verdelli is the new editor-in-chief of Repubblica
- Fortinet Threat Landscape Report has been mentioned on Corriere della Sera
- About us
- Contact us